Studio For Students Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Studio for Students Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a development platform for use by their students, faculty, and staff that integrates with existing third party applications.
This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on a development platform with a clear ROI and no hidden costs. This grant is a first of its kind in this segment.
Studio for Students Grant Overview
The Studio for Student’s Grant was created to provide students a self-service mobile app development platform which lets you create your institution’s app without writing a single line of code. There are multiple configuration parameters of the app that can be controlled from the administration interface of the Studio. The web based emulator on the administrative interface allows the admin to verify the behavior of the app on iOS, Android and Blackberry interfaces.
Advantages and Benefits of the Studio
The Studio has various dynamic capabilities to change the look and feel, display order, branding, etc. in your mobile app.
It provides the following benefits:
- Create mobile apps that meet your institution’s branding objectives with defined color codes, logos, etc.
- Integration with enterprise applications enables viewing of essential information from ERP, LMS, etc. inside the mobile app itself
- Self-serviceability lessens IT management thus saving cost otherwise invested in the same
- Create, customize and publish your apps all by yourself without any technical knowhow of coding
- Apps can be created on available templates or can be built from scratch
The grant covers a total of $7,499,250 over five years in licensing and implementation which also includes, License for up to 150 Students in Academic Term or License for entire class roster for up to 3 credit and a lot more…
- Applicant must be an education institution or public sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on September 28th , 2018
- Applications Open on September 14th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by September 28th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by October 3rd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by October 9th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by October 15th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by October 19th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by November 1st, 2018