Single Sign on and Identity Grant
In their constant endeavor to boost student success, Higher-Ed Institutions are embarking on several new IT initiatives. Smart learning programs, eLearning, Smart classrooms, Digitally Hyper-connected campuses etc. are great initiatives to boost learning outcomes. Institutions heavily rely upon apps to deliver these services. Apps act as an interface to end users and help them get everything from paying of fees to viewing and managing class schedules to viewing results of an evaluation. But, it doesn’t come without its own set of challenges such as:
- How do users seamlessly toggle between different applications such as Banner®, Canvas®, Office 365® that are each designed for specific purposes?
- How do IT teams securely deliver a plethora of these apps without making users sink in a deluge of credentials?
- How can they prevent users from nosediving into an endless ‘Forgot Password-Reset Password’ rigmarole?
The cumulative grant reward is $91,500 and covers 100 active user licenses and implementation cost for 3 SSO Applets over a period of 5 years.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public-sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
How to Apply
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on May 21st, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by May 21st, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by May 28th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by June 05th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by June 12th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by June 19th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by July 05th, 2018