Office 365 Migration Grant
Campus Consortium’s Office 365® Migration Grant equips your institution with consulting and management services which are a tailored and time-tested approach to ensure your institution’s implementation is a success.
Whether you are looking to move away from an existing SharePoint® or other on-premises collaboration platform into a new Office 365® environment, or in need of a proven partner for consulting services on an existing Office 365® implementation, this grant will provide for a solution to meet your exact requirements
Campus Consortium is interested in offering educational institutions the chance to alleviate this burden with their Office 365® Migration Grant, which covers up to 50% of project costs related to migrate your users to Office 365® for faster email, cloud storage, and more.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on September 28th , 2018
- Applications Open on September 14th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by September 28th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by October 3rd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by October 9th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by October 15th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by October 19th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by November 1st, 2018
Disclaimer: This Grant is featured through Campus Consortium in collaboration with it’s technology partner OculusIT. OculusIT is not a partner or affiliate nor does an agency relationship exist with Microsoft®. OculusIT does not develop, market or distribute these products or services nor do these companies or products endorse the products or services of OculusIT.