Mobile Campus Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Mobile Campus Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an “umbrella” mobile app for use by their students, faculty, and staff that integrates with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its current mobile app; consolidate multiple mobile apps into one “umbrella” app; or implement a mobile app for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a mobile app with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most mobile apps from being successfully implemented and maintained.
MOBILE APP PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The mobile app is not only created in your institution’s branding but also integrates with your institution’s ERP or LMS. In addition, this the mobile app solution provides you with out of the box integration, increased engagement and the ability to scale your app or create new features on the go.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE MOBILE APP SOLUTION
Think about your target end user – your students. They can order and pay for pizza from a mobile app. They are going to expect the same instant gratification and cutting edge technology from their college or university. The Mobile App platform provides your students a one stop shop access to their grades, course content, notification etc. or frequently used applications on the go.
The grant covers a total of $252,465 over five years in licensing and implementation.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on June 18th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by June 18th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by June 25th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by July 02nd, 2018
- Grant Award Walk through by July 09th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by July 16th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by August 03rd, 2018