ERP Cloud Hosting Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement innovative technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide it’s first-ever ERP Hosting Grant to educational institutions interested in migrating their ERP systems to the cloud and save significantly on the management and infrastructure costs.
Our technology partner hosts and maintains all the IT infrastructure for you, ensures the system is always running, data is secure, and product enhancements are rolled out to your ERP system without breaking your previously implemented customizations. Ultimately, this allows your IT resources to focus on innovating and helping grow your business more effectively, rather than spending a disproportionate amount of time on maintaining and managing your on-premise systems.
Key Components of the Campus Consortium ERP Hosting Grant
Campus Consortium is proud to offer “ERP migration to the cloud” as part of the Campus Consortium Grant program. Migrating your ERP to the cloud can be a large financial undertaking (licensing costs, man hours, resources, etc.).
Campus Consortium is interested in offering educational institutions the chance to alleviate this burden with their ERP Hosting Grant, which covers up to $50,000 of project costs related to migrating your ERP system to the cloud and resulting in increased long-term ROI.
Ensuring a seamless transition to a better tomorrow, the grant offers a fully managed migration of your ERP system to the cloud. Our technology partner will manage the migration of your ERP system making sure that normal operations are not impacted. This includes all the test and prod versions of your ERP system. You may also opt in for the next level of support i.e. the managed services, which include:
- Ongoing Administrative Support: Readily address application level problems and keep your workforce operating smoothly, and remove time consuming support obligations from the hands of internal IT staff.
- Accelerated Response At Each Level Of Urgency: Our technology partner asserts aid with shorter lead times than those quoted by Ellucian® and steps up the potential resolution that continues to drive business.
- Real-Time Environment Monitoring: It will enable unparalleled insight into the health of your ERP environment, delivering live alerts of outage, malfunction, and other event triggers directly to your critical IT staff.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public-sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on August 15th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by August 15th , 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by August 22nd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by August 29th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by September 05th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by September 10th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by September 24th, 2018