Campus Portal Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide Campus Portal Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a web and mobile campus solution for use by their students, faculty, and staff that integrates with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its campus portal; or implement a campus portal solution for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a complete campus portal solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
CAMPUS PORTAL PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Institutions have forever been managing and budgeting for different tools of engagement to the same application systems. Campus Consortium brings to you a unique solution wherein one platform will be used to implement and maintain a campus portal. The ideology behind this platform is to remove extensive overhead in managing two different platforms and reduce cost by having to pay only once. The Campus Portal is used as an engagement platform for students, faculty, staff and alumni, bring a one stop shop location for all integrations and services.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE CAMPUS PORTAL SOLUTION
The Campus Portal platform brings you the platform as a service wherein institutions not only save cost but, also unifies the interface and effort for student, faculty, staff and administrations:
The solution provides the following advantages and benefits:
- Out-of-Box Integration – provides out-of-box integration to the most commonly known enterprise systems ranging from student information systems to learning management systems, email systems etc.
- Do it Yourself – Self Service is a boon for any administrator trying to create, manage or build code to applications. The Campus Portal solution allows institutions to manage, customize their platform by themselves without writing any software code. Institutions can get administrator access to change/modify functions like business logic, data template of their applications, without any dependency on the 3rd party vendor thereby saving the institution time and money.
- Reduce cost – The Campus Portal solution is built and deployed from a single platform and therefore, eliminates the cost of maintaining and hosting two different environments.
- Security and Compliance – The solution offered is WCAG 2.0, AA, ADA and Jaws compliant.
The cumulative grant reward of $401,465 covers 100 active user licenses, professional services and implementation cost for 3 SSO Applets amounting to a period of 5 years.
- Applicant must be an education institution or public-sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on October 16th, 2018
- Applications Open on September 28th, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by October 16th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by October 23rd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by October 29th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by November 05th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by November 09th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by November 26th, 2018