“Campus Consortium believes in uniting institutions globally and giving back to the community – creating impact in the education sphere where reducing cost and incorporating newer technologies can help the student community.”
Campus Consortium offers various technology Grants to institutions that are committed to provide them, their students, faculty and staff with exceptional educational tools for professional and personal success.
Before applying, please note:
- Educational institutions may apply for multiple grants at once and may also receive multiple grants.
- Campus Consortium Grant Committee will review all applications and choose awardees based on a variety of factors.
- You will receive a notification if you have received a grant within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- If you are declined for an award, you will be notified within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- You are free to continue to apply for grants whether you have received a grant or been declined.
- If you have missed a deadline for a grant, contact us to state your interest, as there may still be an available grant.
Read about our available grants below.
After Hours IT Help Desk
OFFICE 365 MIGRATION